Wednesday, February 1, 2012

213 days

Could time go any slower? Haha I'm soooo ready to be married!

School is getting better. I'm getting into more of a routine and I'm a lot more organized. I haven't skipped any classes yet! I am trying to work out twice a day. Right now my legs and back are so sore! But I have to keep up with David, he works out way more than I do.
I'm still trying to plan wedding stuff. It's kinda hard to do anything from Idaho. Thank goodness I have my mom to do everything!

What I have planned so far:
My Dress
Color Pallet 
Photographer
Ceremony Location (temple, duh!)
Engagement Pictures
Invitations
Florist

There is so much left to do! I just want to show up and have everything already done. Can someone just recreate my Pinterest? That would be nice! Haha seriously how did people plan weddings without it?

Oh, and for those of you who don't know, this is an LDS temple. We're getting married in this one in Dallas, Texas.


No comments:

Post a Comment