It is a great day! So warm and beautiful! This weather has definitely put a smile on my face.
- Barely noticing that I was within centimeters of eating the sticker on my apple
- In my family relations class we were talking about communication. the professor decides to do an experiment. he starts off by saying this is going to seem a little awkward, and I know some of you are married, but I promise this doesn't count as infidelity... Then he tells us to find a partner and hold their hand, now look into their eyes, then we were to give the person 3 sincere compliments, and then switch... It was so funny!
- The fact that I am so so manly at the gym. I don't think i'm supposed to be able to do 260 lb calf raises, leg press 270 lbs, squat 95 lbs, and then go swim 20 laps... I'm really surprised that I can walk today. Well actually I ran three miles this morning before class.
- Butt/boob sweat. We all get it. It's gross.
- Guys that stare at you in the gym, I don't know if they're impressed or annoyed that I'm in the way.
- This amazing weather! It feels like spring's a commin'. Thank goodness.
- The smell of sunless tanner is wafting through where I'm writing this, I love that smell.
- It's less than a month until i'm actually in Mini-soda! I can't wait! 28 days, 21 hours, 57 minutes, 14, 13, 12... I CAN'T WAIT!!