Saturday, February 25, 2012

you make me happy

Sometimes I think it’s more acceptable to complain about the small, insignificant things that bother you than it is to take note of special little moments throughout the day. I know i do this. I find things to just be grouchy about all the time. Why not celebrate the little things that make you happy? So I've compiled a little list of ten things that make me happy. Here's to happiness:



Ten things that make Amanda smile:
  1. the peaceful quiet when snow is falling.
  2. dancing crazily, and blasting music in the bathroom while getting ready for the day.
  3. talking about the future with the love of my life.
  4. chocolate chip cookie dough made to be eaten raw.
  5. butt workouts. basically any workout that will make me sore for the next couple of days.
  6. Pinterest, wedding blogs, instagram, Facebook, and any other way i can waste time...
  7. sundays after church, snuggling up under a blanket to a good disney movie.
  8. tart frozen yogurt.
  9. going to the temple and knowing that soon i will be going there to be sealed for time and all eternity.
  10. writing letters, yes i do enjoy snail-mail. i especially love receiving letters. hint.hint.

What makes you happy? Let me know and I may feature you on my little blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment