Wednesday, July 11, 2012

end of sophomore year

Yes! It's finally here! I AM ALMOST DONE WITH ANOTHER YEAR OF COLLEGE.
I can't wait to get out of the Burg. I can't wait to be done with classes and finals.


To do list for the month and a half before the wedding:


  • kick my finals' trash
  • pack up my entire life into my car
  • kiss goodbye my last semester of college as a young single adult
  • drive to Utah and see old friends
  • pick up my momma in salt lake
  • drive 20 long, but exciting hours back to the Lone Star State (praying that we don't miss Matt & Amy's new baby's birth)
  • play with said baby, a lot
  • get my dress fitted
  • celebrate turning 20
  • get a tan
  • get a sexy, perfect body for wedding pictures... haha, yeah right
  • babysit for some extra cash
  • learn how to cook... again, haha, yeah right
  • sew a quilt
  • finalize all of the wedding plans that escape me right now because there are so many...
  • go to the temple and get endowed
  • take a deep breath and realize that screaming out of constant excitement might frighten people around me
  • relax and marry my best friend in the entire world




7 days until I'm done with finals.
16 days until I turn twenty.
52 days until eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment