I can't wait to get out of the Burg. I can't wait to be done with classes and finals.
To do list for the month and a half before the wedding:
- kick my finals' trash
- pack up my entire life into my car
- kiss goodbye my last semester of college as a young single adult
- drive to Utah and see old friends
- pick up my momma in salt lake
- drive 20 long, but exciting hours back to the Lone Star State (praying that we don't miss Matt & Amy's new baby's birth)
- play with said baby, a lot
- get my dress fitted
- celebrate turning 20
- get a tan
- get a sexy, perfect body for wedding pictures... haha, yeah right
- babysit for some extra cash
- learn how to cook... again, haha, yeah right
- sew a quilt
- finalize all of the wedding plans that escape me right now because there are so many...
- go to the temple and get endowed
- take a deep breath and realize that screaming out of constant excitement might frighten people around me
- relax and marry my best friend in the entire world
7 days until I'm done with finals.
16 days until I turn twenty.
52 days until eternity.