Thursday, August 9, 2012

23 days until eternity

Rexburg, Idaho LDS Temple

I just got home from going through the temple for the first time! It was a really good experience, I have never felt the Spirit of God so strongly in my entire life.

I can't wait to go again. I really can't wait to go with David. I think it will be a really amazing thing to share with him as my husband.

Before I went to the temple I was getting lots of different opinions from lots of people on whether he should have been with me or not. I honestly think that for me, it would have been a distraction for him to be there. don't get me wrong, I love him dearly, more than anything in the world. because of that, and the fact that I would have been just seeing him for the first time in months, I know that my mind would have been on him and not focused on the things that I was experiencing. 

I am grateful that I could share this moment with my momma and Connie. I love them and I know they have my back, always.

I know that my Heavenly Father loves me. I know he will always be there for me when I need Him. I know that through prayer and scripture study and listening to the testimonies of our loved ones we will feel closer to Him. I know that the prophet is called of God. I know that I am a daughter of Heavenly Father and he has a purpose for me, even if I don't know what it is at this time. I know that David and I will be together forever.

For more information about what I believe in and to hear from others who share the same beliefs please visit mormon.org.


23 days until eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment