Tuesday, February 12, 2013

chemistry


WARNING: I'm about to get really gushy and lovey-dovey. {deal with it}
So listen, the first three months of our marriage we were living in Minnesota in his parents' basement. It was wonderful to spend time getting to know David's  family. I love them all so much. But I'm not going to pretend that it didn't make me want to hurry up and set up house.
Fast forward to now. We are still happily married...duh. We are all settled in frigid Rexburg. We are 1 for 2 on the job front. We are making slightly great grades {despite the fact that I'm taking Chemistry AND Anat & Phys} 
We are absolutely, head over heels, nauseatingly, adorably, in LOVE.  I love living with David! I have seriously learned so much about him. It's kind of creepy how similar we are with certain things and annoying when we disagree. {but lets face it, that almost never happens.} 
Today, we were talking about Valentines day and how we have to postpone it a day because husband has to work. We both had some romantic ideas for how to surprise each other but David was worried that we planned the same thing so he told me what he was doing... GOOD THING! We were both planning on waking up super early to make  a cute Valentines breakfast for the other. We would have crossed paths in the kitchen. Luckily, I have some other tricks up my sleeve that he doesn't know about. I hope he likes them.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww...never apologize for getting gushey and lovey-dovey. It's a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete