Tuesday, April 30, 2013

a random mix of photos in my iphone


Nothing really exciting going on around these parts. Let's see, I changed my major at the end of last semester so at the beginning of this one I got a taste of something completely different. And you know what? I'm in love. My new major is exercise physiology and I think this time I'm stickin' to it. I really like the things I'm learning so far in my nutrition and wellness classes. In one of my classes I have to keep a journal and in it I have to list 5 goals for the day and I have to do 3 acts of service. Sounds easy right? Wrong! There are so many things I want to do for David only to get home and realize that he's already done them. Yesterday I came home from class and the apartment was spotless, bed was made, and he was cooking dinner! Not that I'm complaining, but that guy needs to be lazier and let me serve him! Haha okay rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment