Friday, December 6, 2013

tis the season

So I've definitely been on a bit of a blogging hiatus for the past million years. I promise to be better, starting now. Think of it as my almost New Years resolution. Those count, right?

I love this season so much. I love the crunch of a fresh snowfall under my feet, the smell of cinnamon and spice candles, and cuddling up my tootsies in a blanket shared with my husband. It's simply the best. This year is the first Christmas for David and I to be just the two of us in our little apartment. It's going to be marvelous. This is our time to decide what traditions and memories we want to continue in our own little family with our own little babies. The time for gingerbread houses, caroling, cheesey good movies, parties and more. I can't wait to see what our traditions will be over the years.

I am very interested in what other people like to do in thier families as well. I know that we all have different "favorite traditions" and I would love to know what some of yours are.








No comments:

Post a Comment