Wednesday, December 11, 2013

trying something new


Everything about this outfit was either a gift or so old that I don't remember where it came from.

I'm not one to draw attention to myself. I think selfies are completely awkward, and I will never be able to take one of myself with out feeling like I'm trying too hard. But, people tell me, all the time, that I need to take outfit pictures. How's a girl to do this when all she has is a crappy phone camera and a husband that doesn't share the same vision as to what a good picture looks like? She saves up her pennies for a good camera...
So until the pennies stack up, y'all are just going to have to look at my crappy pictures. Sorry.

So I realize that this outfit isn't spectacular, but it's necessary. It's pushing me out of my comfort zone. You see, I'm more of a black, grey, brown and white, kind of girl and this outfit has a lot more color than I'm used to. Don't get me wrong, I love color, especially when it comes to lipsticks and other people's clothes. But for me and mine, I will always gravitate towards the darks and neutrals. It's just comfortable and flattering for me. And I just think there's something a little sexy about an all black outfit.

I'm excited to see what this blog becomes, and if I jump on the fashion blog bandwagon full steam ahead. Hopefully it will force me out of even more of my comfort zones and make me a more well rounded, confident person!

No comments:

Post a Comment